I found a way to install PIAF via a USB cdrom drive/network. The only way I could get it to work was to put the contents of the cd on the http server
1. Copy the contents of PIAF to a HTTP server
2. Type ksnet at the boot prompt
3. When it complains about not finding kickstart script put in “http://:x.x.x.x/ksnet.cfg”
4. When it complains about not finding the FTP. Hit back and select HTTP
5. Follow the prompts to install PIAF
Please post comments on your experiences. I hope this helps.
You can also use an NFS share. The syntax is “nfs:x.x.x.x:/mnt/install/ksnet.cfg”